Saturday 7 May 2016

GEL EYELINERS: MAYBELLINE OR L'OREAL

GEL EYELINERS:

MAYBELLINE OR L'OREAL 




Hello everyone ! Welcome back to beautyblogs.com
Today I will share my views or giving a review on the two most competitive Gel eyeliners in Indian markets and they are MAYBELLINE NEWYORK'S EYESTUDIO GEL EYELINER and L'OREAL PARIS GEL EYELINERS 
When I say L'oreal paris gel eyeliners it means they have different ranges in gel eyeliners viz. their 36H Super liner gel intenza , 24H superline gel intenza and many more I would write another blog on only on Loreal paris gel eyeliners range they have come up with but in this article I would share my personal experience with
MAYBELLINE EYESTUDIO GEL EYELINER vs L'OREAL PARIS 36H SUPERLINE GEL INTENZA



 The very first gel eyeliner I had ever used was Maybelline's eyestudio and I was so in love with that eyeliner but soon I realized it is breaking out on my lashes and as I used to wear contact lenses
 it really irritated me in my eyes as some of its particles get into your eyes troubling your lenses.
Then I switch to L'oreal paris 36H superline gel intenza which was launched during CANNES film festival & I was super excited to use it and bam!! It doesn't break out in small ashes which will trouble your lenses one good point..
I would say both have same black intensity but there is a price difference which means a lot. 


Pros and cons of EYESTUDIO:
  • It is very black jet black.
  • Comes with an applicator brush.
  • The cap of the brush is very good and keeps the brush bristles in shape
  • Smudge proof and water resistant
  • Stays on for 8-10hrs
  • Not that expensive like Loreal one
  • Bad thing about this one is not suitable for those who wear contact lenses. 


 Pros and cons of
 GEL INTENZA:
  • It is also the blackest black I feel both eyestudio and this one has the same intensity
  • Also comes with an applicator brush same as that of eyestudio's.
  • The cap is worst part of the brush the cap is not an appropriate cap its just a plastic covering opened from the top which makes the product left on the brush dry and making your brush hard for the next use. I hated the cap!!
  • Smudge proof and water resistant
  • Not 36H but it stays on for 10-12hrs
  • It is quite over priced I would say ,
  • The formula once applied stay on as it is!! plus point GOOD FOR THOSE WEARING CONTACT LENSES no fallout no breakout once dried. thumbs up!

Mantra for long lasting Gel eyeliners
Gel eyeliners usually dry quickly so when ever you apply the liner keep the jar upside down so that it is not in contact with air for a long time and it doesn't dry.. This little jar can run upto 1.5 years even if applied daily.



Price:
Maybelline Newyork Eyestudio : Rs.499/-

L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Gel Intenza 36H : Rs.875/-


But do look for discounts on online websites you can easily get 25% off

Where to buy :
You can buy it at any online website in India preferably AMAZON.IN or NYKAA.COM

Final Verdict :
I would say I did not notice any difference in the appearance i.e they look exactly the same when applied . Its just if you use contact lenses go for L'oreal one else save your money Maybelline offers you the same look at a lower price as quantity wise both are just same 2.8g or 3g.

I hope you find this review helpful!! Do comment and share and stay tuned for new such reviews :)

1 comment:

Beat the Sun and Tan with these Top 5 sunscreens available in India

Hello Beauties !!!! Hope all of you are doing good and now as everyone can feel the heat of the sun shining above us.. It's the time ...