Sunday 12 February 2017

Cetaphil DAM Daily Advance Lotion- (for DRY to VERY DRY SKIN) REVIEW

 Hello Beauties!!
Today we have a skin care product at our blog.
Cetaphil DAM Daily advance Ultra Hydrating lotion for DRY to VERY DRY skin.
My skin is very dry and I have tried almost every lotion available in Indian market. I need to moisturize my face quite a lot specially in winter season.
I decided to give Cetaphil a try , as everyone has a lot of good words to say for this. Here I will be telling you Is it worth trying? Does it really work for DRY to Very DRY skin? and Why Cetaphil?

Let's get into this REVIEW:

1. Texture:

The consistency of this lotion is not too thick not too runny. I should say it is very velvety . It is white in color with almost zero fragrance. So its good for those who have problem with strong smell lotions. It absorbs in your skin very quickly giving your skin a healthy smooth and glowing appearance.

2.Packaging:

It comes in a tube kind of packaging which is very convenient to carry in your bag. It has blue and green colour theme going on and written for DRY to VERY DRY skin. It is available in so many ranges like for sensitive skin, for normal to dry ,for daily hydration, for oily skin etc. You can pick up the range as per your skin type. This one comes in two sizes 30ml and 100ml.




3. Price part:

30 ml costs ₹150
100 ml costs ₹338

4. Why Cetaphil?

Well , it is dermatologists tested and recommended. It has no side-effects. No fragrance. Budget friendly. Gives you day long hydration and no harmful chemicals.

5. Final Verdict and NV Rating:

 I loved this lotion so much that I would give it a NV Rating of 9/10 . Why not 10? Obviously you never know what much better product comes in the market tomorrow. But for now my Dry skin beauties lock your hydration with this lotion.. It is extremely hydrating , makes your skin so smooth .
So, Yes 100% recommended . You will not regret I promise. This is the best lotion I have used so far for Very Dry skin . This is a one stop destination for all dehydrated people like me :P

This is all for today!
Hope you like this review..
Also share this blog among your friends if you find it interesting . This is a growing blog and I will try to bring many more interesting products in the coming year.

Take care Readers!!
God Bless you all.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beat the Sun and Tan with these Top 5 sunscreens available in India

Hello Beauties !!!! Hope all of you are doing good and now as everyone can feel the heat of the sun shining above us.. It's the time ...