Sunday 5 February 2017

MakeUpRevolution London Makeup Fixing spray (dewy)

MakeUpRevolution London Makeup Fixing spray (dewy)

Hello my beautiful readers! I hope all of you are doing quite well. Today there is a quick review on Makeup Revolution's Makeup Fixing spray. This one is for Dry skin which means it is not an oil control but a dewy one!!
I am Dry skin and I know the pain of dull and not so glowy skin . But today I have a product for you which will give you a nice healthy glow and will keep your makeup in place as well. Lets get started :

1.Texture

The texture is watery. Gets absorbed in your skin easily. Doesn't carry any strong smell which is a good thing. Doesn't feel greasy at all once absorbed. The spray is very even too.


2. Packaging:

When it comes to packaging, it is quite sturdy. It comes with a pump (why not after-all it is a spray :D) . White colored plastic bottle , makeuprevolution written in gold and black which makes it very cute. Easy to carry comes with a plastic transparent cap. 8/10 for packaging.



 3. Ingredients: 

Aqua, Alcohol Denat., Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Amp-Acrylates/Allyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Retinyl Palmitate, Linseed Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Sodium Benzoate, BHT

4. Price Part:

In India it is available for ₹1000/- you can purchase it from NYKAA.COM or makeuprevolutionindia website. However this product is really cheap in UK just 5 or 6 pounds. 


5. Final Verdict:

I give this product an overall  NV Rating of 8/10
Go get it if you are dry skin and if you are oily skin it is available in oil control formula as well. It keeps the makeup in place , It didn't breakout on me. Dries within 3-4mins. A good to try product I always say look for discounts . On nykaa sometimes there  is  20-30% discount on MUR products . 
Yes I recommend this product with all my heart coz I really liked it. MUR products are actually worth trying... 


This is all for today.. Thank you all for reading this..
I will try to keep you guys updated with as much as products I can...
If you like this Review pls share and subscribe to the newsletter so that you can get an email as soon as I post any review..
tkcr..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beat the Sun and Tan with these Top 5 sunscreens available in India

Hello Beauties !!!! Hope all of you are doing good and now as everyone can feel the heat of the sun shining above us.. It's the time ...