Sunday 5 March 2017

Ten Types of Eyeliners every girl should try



Hello Readers...
Today we have a different topic. It's not gonna be any review. It's about the 'EYELINERS'.
Yes!!! I am going to share 10 types of eyeliners which every girl should try.
So, here we go...

1. Thin Flick:





2. Double Flick: 





3. Cat Eye or Wine house :




4. Soft Smoke :




5. Panda Smudge : 



6. Arabic :



7. Classic Bar :


8. Fish Tail :






9. Double mode or Crease cut :



10. Kohl tight lined eyeliner :




So ladies..this was my top 10 eyeliner looks which I just love and I want all of you should try them. Many of the styles described here are really common and we wear them a lot but you might not know the exact name of the style of your favourite eyeliner. 

I hope you find this post quite interesting. I have just randomly arranged these Eyeliner styles. By no way it means that no.1 is my fav and no10 is least fav or vice versa.. This is just random.

If you like this post please share among your friends and family..

Thank you for reading and visiting my blog..
stay connected stay updated for more..


Good night all !!!!


 


 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Beat the Sun and Tan with these Top 5 sunscreens available in India

Hello Beauties !!!! Hope all of you are doing good and now as everyone can feel the heat of the sun shining above us.. It's the time ...